In order to perform a successful connection to your workday instance we just need the following information:
- File / Report URL: this is the url where we are going to search for the File / Report with the user data.
- Username and Password: Valid username and password in order to download or access the File / Report.
Once we have a successful connection, it will enable us to populate your AlertFind instance with information such as:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Work Phone
- Home Phone
- Manager Name
- Postal Code
How does our workday connector works:
The below graphic explains the various nodes involved in the transition of data from your Workday instance to AlertFind.
Detailed Steps Explaining Above Graphic:
- Workday connector fetches the user information in your Workday instance via API.
- Based on your chosen frequency, our connector running on AWS Lambda, fetches data from Workday.
- At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and is finally transformed into a CSV.
- The CSV is compressed to a Zip file and sent to AlertFind API via the AlertFind connector running on AWS Lambda
Data Storage Nodes in the Graphic Above:
- Node 5: Refers to Apache Cassandra Cluster which stores the data for execution purposes. It has a
- Node 6: Refers to Elastic Search Cluster used for indexing data for 30 days so that it can be searched within the logs interface.
- Data Safety: All Data in encrypted in transit via HTTPS, using TLS 1.3 encryption internally. Sensitive customer data such as access tokens, usernames, passwords are encrypted at rest using Amazon Key Management Service (KMS), which uses FIPS 140-2 validated hardware security modules.
We encourage you to keep searching the connector that suits your needs in our main AlertFind Connector List under the section Systems of Records Integrations by clicking the button below.