In order to perform a successful connection to your Namely instance, we just need the followinginformation and that's it!
- Personal Access Token: This access token can be found or generated in the settings of the instance with an Admin Account.
Once we have a successful connection, it will enable us to populate your AlertFind instance with the following information:
- First Name Middle Name Last Name
- Preferred name Full Name Bio
- Gender Email Office Phone
- Home Phone Mobile Phone Office Fax
- Office Main Number Office Company Mobile Office Direct Dial
- Personal Email Emergency Contact Phone Job Title
- Emergency Contact Office Location Home Address
- Access Role Job Description Team Positions
- Employee ID User Status Title
How does our Namely Connector works.
The below graphic explain the various nodes involved in the transition of data from your Namely instance to AlertFind.
Detailed Steps Explaining Above Graphic:
- Namely Connector fetches the User information stored in you instance via API.
- Based on your chosen frequency, out connector running on AWS Lambda, fetches data from Namely instance.
- At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and is finally transformed into a CSV.
- The CSV is compressed to a Zip file and sent to Alertfind API via the Alertfind Connector running on AWS Lambda
Data Storage Nodes in Above Graphic:
- Node 5: Refers to Apache Cassandra Cluster which store the data for execution purposes. It has a TTL of 7 days after workflow execution has finished.
- Node 6: Refers to Elastic Search Cluster used for indexing data for 30 Days so that it can be searched withing the logs interface.
- Data Safety: All data is encrypted in transit via HTTPS, using TLS 1.3 encryption internally. Sensitive customer data, such as access tokens, username, passwords are encrypted at rest using Amazon Key Management Service (KMS) which uses FIPS 140-2 validated hardware security modules.
We encourage you to keep searching the connector that suits your needs in our main AlertFind Connector List under the section System of Records Integrations by clicking the button below.