In order to perform a successful connection to your BaseCRM instance, we just need the following information and that's it!
- Admin username and password: In order to make a successful connection, we need a valid username (mostly an email) that is admin for the base instance with a valid password.
Once we have a successful connection, it will enable us to populate your AlertFind instance with the following information :
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Code
How does our BaseCRM connector works :
The below graphic explains the various nodes involved in the transition of data from your BaseCRM instance to AlertFind.
Detailed Steps Explaining Above Graphic :
- BaseCRM connector fetches the User Information stored in your instance via API.
- Based on your chosen frequency, our connector running on AWS Lambda, fetches data from BaseCRM system.
- At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and is finally transformed into a CSV.
- The CSV is compressed to a Zip file and sent to AlertFind API via the AlertFind connector running on AWS lambda.
Data Storage Nodes in Above Graphic :
- Node 5 : Refers to Apache Cassandra Cluster which stores the data for execution purposes. It has a TTL of 7 days after workflow execution has finished.
- Node 6 : Refers to Elastic Search Cluster used for indexing data for 30 days so that it can be searched within the logs interface.
- Data Safety : All Data is encrypted in transit via HTTPS, using TLS 1.3 encryption internally. Sensitive customer data, such as access tokens, usernames, passwords are encrypted at rest using Amazon Key Management Service (KMS), which uses FIPS 140-2 validated hardware security modules.
We encourage you to keep searching the connector that suits your needs in our main AlertFind Connector List under the section System of Records Integrations by clicking the button below.