In order to perform a successful connection to your Agile CRM instance, we just need the following information and that's it!
- Agile CRM SubDomain: This is the first part of your Agile CRM url. For example, if your Agile CRM url is customername.agilecrm.com the subdomain would be “customername”.
- Valid Admin Email: A valid email account from an Admin of the Agile CRM instance.
- API Key: This API key can be found in the settings of the instance with an admin account.
Once we have a successful connection, it will enable us to populate your AlertFind instance with the following information :
- First Name
- Last Name
How does our Agile CRM connector works :
The below graphic explains the various nodes involved in the transition of data from your Agile CRM system to AlertFind.
Detailed Steps Explaining Above Graphic :
- Agile CRM connector fetches the User Information stored in your Agile CRM instance via API.
- Based on your chosen frequency, our connector running on AWS Lambda, fetches data from Agile CRM instance.
- At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and is finally transformed into a CSV.
- The CSV is compressed to a Zip file and sent to AlertFind API via the AlertFind connector running on AWS lambda.
Data Storage Nodes in The Graphic Above:
- Node 5 : Refers to Apache Cassandra Cluster which stores the data for execution purposes. It has a TTL of 7 days after workflow execution has finished.
- Node 6 : Refers to Elastic Search Cluster used for indexing data for 30 days so that it can be searched within the logs interface.
- Data Safety : All Data is encrypted in transit via HTTPS, using TLS 1.3 encryption internally. Sensitive customer data, such as access tokens, usernames, passwords are encrypted at rest using Amazon Key Management Service (KMS), which uses FIPS 140-2 validated hardware security modules.
We encourage you to keep searching the connector that suits your needs in our main AlertFind Connector List under the section System of Records Integrations by clicking the button below.