Looking to automate AlertFind Data Import? Yes! This is the place to be. Our G Suite connector will make automation a breeze!
In order to perform a successful connection to your G Suite instance, we just need the following information and that’s it!
- Valid Admin username and password: we need a valid username and password with the rights to view the users information.
Once we have a successful connection, it will enable us to populate your AlertFind instance with the following information:
- Given Name
- Family Name
- Full Name
- Primary emails
How does our G Suite connector works.
The below graphic explains the various nodes involved in the transition of data from your G Suite instance to AlertFind.
Detailed Steps Explaining Above Graphic:
- G Suite connector fetches the User information stored in your instance via API.
- Based on your chosen frequency, our connector running on AWS Lambda, fetches data from G Suite instance.
- At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and finally transformed into a CSV.
- The CSV is compressed to a Zip file and sent to AlertFind API via the AlertFind Connector running on AWS Lambda.
Data Storage Nodes in Above Graphic:
- Node 5: Refers to Apache Cassandra Cluster which store the data for execution purposes. It has a TTL of 7 days after workflow execution has finished.
- Node 6: Refers to Elastic Search Cluster used for indexing data for 30 days so that it can be searched within the logs interface.
- Data Safety: All data is encrypted in transit via HTTPS, using TLS 1.3 encryption internally. Sensitive customer data, such as access tokens, username, passwords are encrypted at rest using Amazon Key Management Service (KMS) which uses FIPS 140-2 validated hardware security modules.
We encourage you to keep searching the connector that suits your needs in our main AlertFind Connector List under the section System of Records Integrations by clicking the button below.
|AlertFind Connector List|